Hah! Fooled ya! You thought this was going to be another kitty entry, didn't you? Well, it is in a way. I just finished some cat masks.
That's Bast (Bastet...Egyptian goddess of music, fertility and the Dance), a new Venetian cat, and Sekmeht (Egyptian goddess of war).
Speaking of cats (here comes the "Kumo" part of this entry)...Kumo remains a funny funny little guy.
Some recent behavior developments:
* Any hair left in the drain of the shower is, once dry, apparently a great cat toy. I thought everyone was getting neater with their bathroom habits (a freaking miracle!!), and then I found Kumo's stash of swirled-up hair. Oh, for fun.
* In my sneakers, little toy mice. One in the heel of each sneaker. I think they're meant to be gifts.
* Low-fat cottage cheese is clearly too yummy to ignore, therefor negating the "no cats on the kitchen table" law.
* Kiba has not entered his dog bed in over a week. It now belongs to Kumo. I can't make Kiba get into it even if the cat isn't occupying it at the time...he just rolls his eyes at me, tucks his tail, and throws himself to the ground as if to say "this lowly dog is not worthy to share of the lion-kitty's bed". Kumo, meanwhile, watches with half-closed eyes from his new
favorite bed (the pillow on the couch) and approves.
* My paint water is much tastier than the fresh water I fill the cat bowl with daily.
Yeah. It's like that. Anyway, he makes me laugh.